Friday, April 2, 2010

Bobber Old School Custom Bobber Chopper S&s 124



Up for sale is my pride and joy. Baby on the way has me selling it. This bike took me 2 years to build & that is why it is titled as an 06. It has under 500 miles on it so it is barely broke in. When building this bike no expense was spared. Not sure how to go about telling all the details so I’ll just list them. S&S 124 evo motor, Jims 6 spd, BDL 3in open primary, DNA 4 over springer, 21in black front wheel, 18in 250 black rear wheel, black billet forward controls, Moon eyes oil tank, S&S intake, Hooker header, Moon eyes oil pressure gauge, copper oil lines, brass spike axle nuts and Springer tops, custom made hand tooled leather seat, tank panel, and tool bag, copper 16in bars, remote oil filter, and much more I know I’m forgetting something. I WILL NOT be giving out the reserve so please dont ask. Call or text 507-380-4774 with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment